12/11/2007

Piper and Vegtables

Hey guys.

I don't really have anything interesting to blog about, but since I don't really want to go grocery shopping in -3 degree weather, I'm going to sit here and blog about nothing. And write run-on sentences.

Here is a nothing subject: Why I like cats. Piper just hopped up here on my lap (something she only does when I have the laptop open), so I made room for her. She immediately started purring and nuzzling and licking me. She's so dang affectionate! I love it! I have a cuddle buddy whenever I want. There's something about having a purring cat sitting on you that is just so relaxing. Maybe it's that sound of perfect satisfaction, or those deep vibrations that feel kind of like a massage chair. And she's so warm. Like a little space heater for my lap. I love cats.



Eat Your Vegtables

2 comments:

P&M Inc. said...

Your cuddle buddy is a cat? "What is wrong with you is no little thing."

mo mcd said...

Her cuddle buddy is a cat because she married my brother . . . Oh, and my husband thinks you're crazy cat people because the cat is coming to Washington for Christmas. Poor guy can't wrap his brain around the idea . . . . he thinks Belle will eat it. Silly cop man!