4/11/2008

Aahhh....

*Deep Breath In*

Finals are over.

I think I did okay in all of my classes, I should have all A's and B's. I had two-part finals in two of my classes, so that was a little ridiculous. Other than that, things went fine.

For those of you who don't know, Trevor ended up coming home after one day in Utah because he wasn't feeling well. He's spent the last week feeling gross, and actually stayed home from work for two days, and came home early another two. He's doing better, and I don't feel like he got me sick yet (other than that nasty "after-finals" feeling), so that's good :)

I have 10 days off now!! I went to work this morning, took a nap this afternoon, and just went for a little run. So far my break is looking good :) Oh, and I'm watching "What Not to Wear" while I'm waiting for Trevor to come home, and Clinton just called a girls jeans the Anti-Christ. Who Knew?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE "What Not To Wear."

Patrick Collier said...

Me too! I love Clinton... He's the best! I wish he would tell me my jeans were the anti-christ!

P&M Inc. said...

I've never had "bad" feelings after finals. Only good ones. And I think the premise of the show sounds interesting, though I never watched it. Hope Trevor is doing better. He sure looks good in the photos David shared with us from Easter.