1/29/2009

Aaaannd... there it is.

Those of you who have been asking for a belly pictures, this one's for you! I can't find the camera, so I took these with my phone.


I'm currently in the middle of my 25th week, and my uterus is supposed to be a little bigger than a basketball.
The baby is just over 1 and a half pounds, and has a total height/length of 13.5 inches. Hooray! Also, Trevor felt the baby kick from the outside for the first time this week! I've been feeling him from the outside for a couple weeks, but I swear, every time Trevor put his hand down, the kid would immediately move away. He doesn't like being poked by the heartbeat doppler either.

5 comments:

Lorna said...

You grew! Very nice!

Big Bopper said...

Your belly IS about as big as a basket ball! I like it. Keep up the good work. You know what mom always says: "Being pregnant is the only time in your life when you can sit around doing absolutely nothing - and still be productive."

PeggyB said...

What a cute belly!

Pam said...

Shell,
you look darling and I hope you are feeling good. The middle of pregnancy has always been my favorite part..take care!

Patrick Collier said...

Wait your pregnant! When did that happen! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! J/K