6/09/2009

Wave 'O Babies!

Here are some Atticus pictures! Most of them are from my cell phone, because that's what I have around me all the time... I'll try to keep the good camera around more often :)


Getting to know each other... actually, I'm pretty sure Blake was checking to see if he was food or not.

I put him on his stomach, and he questioned my sanity.

"HI GUYS!"
He's pretty cute :)

It's stressful being an infant.

My mom took these two when she was visiting...I'm not sure what was going on in this one.

Trevor sleeps like this sometimes... They're both pretty adorable.

3 comments:

Big Bopper said...

Those are great photos Shelly. Thanks a lot for posting them. And in case you didn't know, Blake isn't the only one checking to see if it's food or not. After all, he is a boy. . .

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

way cute!

Joyce said...

Love the pictures--really like the one of him sleeping with his arms in front, looks like Trevor.
GiGi & grumps