7/08/2009

Looky what we have here...



Look at what I found!!





Okay, this isn't a particularly good picture, but it's from THE BEACH TRIP. The one where it poured rain, and Rob and Lorna got their first good look at our family's true colors... so I put it up for nostalgic value.

I think we look extra-alike in this picture.




I think Dave looks like a teletubbie here.


This was the day we dropped off Sister Hall at the MTC, and college student Michelle at BYU-I.

HI CHRIS!


And THIS is my all-time favorite picture of mom and dad. All matchy-matchy and in love :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Shelly. You are my favorite. This post rocks.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i love looking at family pictures. they make me so nostalgic...

David Peter said...

Michelle! Those pictures made my day. And I have had a great day. Thanks for posting them, it is really fun to look back on like and realize we have had some great times together.

Pam said...

This post does rock. you are the funniest (in a good way) in our family. I love you.