2/09/2010

Tiny Dancer

I just had to post this first: Atticus has started to dance when he's happy. It's more of a little shoulder wiggle, sometimes a head shake, but it cracks me up every time. He does it when he's eating, when Daddy comes home, when he's watching Baby Monet (like he's doing in the video) or pretty much when anything makes him really happy. I love it!!




And here are some random Atticus pictures



Atticus loves toast.



I LOVE this tub! When you squeeze the bill, it quacks.

Atticus really loves to do this!! He stopped giggling right before we started the video, but you can still see his smile :)

3 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

The pic of Atticus in the tomato cage is a classic.

Big Bopper said...

You have an amazing little boy. I was about to say "strange and wonderful", but you get the point.

Leaa said...

Ok Michelle I don't think I have ever met you but I am one of Monica and Trevor's cousins. We just adopted a baby...she is now 4 months and Monica said that she think our Corinne looks like Atticus. I had to check it out and I think she is right. They do actually look alike. Kind of funny how that happened. We also get a lot of comments that she looks like my husband. He is convinced it is because they both have chubby cheeks! Anyway, cute blog and cute baby!