8/30/2010

Butchart Babies

The girls are getting bigger every day! They're even starting to outgrow their preemie clothes!




Train Wreck Mommy and the 3 Bottomless Pits. Sounds like a band name.


Elizabeth all dolled up in her sheep uniform


Jane after her bath. I love babies in hats.


We've been trying to make sure Atticus gets some special time too, so we've taken him to the splash park and carousel a couple of times! He's indifferent to riding the carousel, but he loves dancing to the carousel music.


He's great at making friends :)


Down the slide with Daddy!


3 comments:

Julie said...

They are all so darling! thanks for sharing the other day it was so fun to see and hold the girls! I was wondering if I could come out sometime and have a little photo shoot with the kids. I'm just learning to use my new camera but would love to try out some baby photography. I'll call ya!

mo mcd said...

Hooray for the splash park! Isn't is cute how toddlers love to play in the water? Also, I think you could use some more lap. :) Thanks for posting pictures! I can't wait to meet those girlies!

red said...

Train Wreck Mommy, I can't help but laugh. That really sadistic me is laughing her head off saying, "You asked for it! aaahahaha!" ...maybe all of me is laughing about that actually. I love that picture, truly your face is amazing.