11/15/2008

I'm coming to realize...

So... pregnancy lasts FOREVER, doesn't it?

I don't know if it's because a few of my friends just had their kids, or because we told everyone so early. Either way, every time I look at our baby countdown I just think "I wish pregnancy lasted 6 months. That would be much better. I would be halfway through!!"

Anyway, congratulations to Cristina, Ian & Atley; and congratulations to Amy, Jeff & Lucas! While you're enjoying your adorable babies, I'm going to work on my baby cooking skills. Maybe if I get really good at this, I can just get the baby to mature a month or two earlier.

1 comment:

mo mcd said...

Pregnancy does last FOREVER, but enjoy it. OOh,how annoying when people say that, right? But hey,you can eat a lot of yummy things (when the sick is all done), be with your hubby (the romance police force is coming to your house in the form of a sweet little attention hogger), and SLEEP. You might get a sleeper, or you might get an eater like my Marshall bug. So, sleep away. And eat some Cold Stone for me.