5/14/2010

Wave O' Grandparents pt. 5

Okay, here is my favorite part of Atticus's party: The epic battle of Atticus vs. The Cake

He could have taken on the whole thing by himself.


At first he was more interested in the texture of the frosting...

... but the he realized that his fingers were delicious...


...so he went back for more.

Atticus was declared the victor.


Finger lickin' good!


Once we got him cleaned up (no small feat), he got to open his gifts! Everyone was so generous! Unfortunately we could only fit a couple of things in our suitcase, and D.Ann is bringing down the rest when she comes in two weeks. We can't wait!


One of my favorite gifts that he got is that adorable sun hat! Thank you Monica! If you guys like it as much as I do, you can see some more of her hats here
It's some cute stuff!



And lastly, a minute of Atticus eating cake. I could watch him eat all day (some days it seems like I do), and I think it's the cutest thing in the world.

2 comments:

mo mcd said...

I'm pretty sure I used that high chair a long, long, time ago. :) I'm glad you liked his hat. He is SO CUTE!

Julie said...

that video is to cute! what a beautiful place that trevor's family lives! looks like you had a good vacation, hope you are feeling well I'm sure baking a set of twins can be exausting!