5/10/2010

Wave O' Grandparents

We just got back from an EPIC trip to see both California family and Washington family, so I'm planning on doing blog post installments here and there until I've posted all of the pictures that I stole from other people's cameras (I forgot mine).

First we drove to Boise and stayed the night and Uncle Ed and Aunt Ellen's. It was so good to be able to talk to them and to show off Atticus :) They were incredibly gracious, and made us the most delicious cranberry muffins in the morning before they drove us to the airport. You can't beat that!

Unfortunately, Atticus is a generous soul, and shared a cold with Trevor when we got to Yuba City. Trevor was down for the count pretty much the whole time we were there. But Atticus and I spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma!


The kid and Grandma


Red faced boy and his sweaty Grandpa


A sweet boy with his sweet Great Grandma

We really didn't do much to blog about, but it was a great trip. Mom and I went to Jo-Ann's where I found some black Aida cloth (impossible to find in Rexburg), we ate California Yogurt and brought some home for the sickly, we played in the backyard a whole bunch, and we got to eat Sunday dinner with Grandma. It was all very relaxed, and we got to spend a lot of time catching up!

No comments: