7/29/2010

More Baby News

I went to the doctor this afternoon and found out that I'm dilated to 3 centimeters. Not so good.

I'm now on complete bedrest, and I'm getting some steroid shots to mature the twins faster. Luckily I can stay at home for a little bit longer. I might end up in the hospital for a while before the twins are born, but hopefully just taking away some of the gravity will be enough.

Dr. Meredith says we will probably be having the babies before 36 weeks, so that's what we're preparing for now, although I'm still hopeful that we'll prove him wrong.

That's all for now, thanks for reading with us through this!

3 comments:

Evenspor said...

Good luck!

Andrea said...

Good luck Michelle. I was at 3 1/2 cm for 7 weeks, so don't lose hope yet! Love you.

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

This is cody's wife, Jessie. I just found your blog on Julie's :). Good luck with everything! Good luck with bedrest too...no fun, but worth it! I am glad to hear you are getting steroid shots. You and those lil' babies are in our prayers:)