7/01/2010

Susan and Lucy? Jane and Elizabeth? Anne and Diana?

We are still taking suggestions for names.


Here is what the twins look like at 28 weeks, which is what I reached on Monday! This week the babies are blinking and sensing light that filters through to them. They're also getting fatter! We love roly-poly babies.

And THIS is what the twins look like from the outside

It looks even bigger in real life. I wish I could capture some of the acrobatics I see from the outside on video, but I'm never quick enough. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good 4th of July weekend!

7 comments:

CaliGirl said...

i like elizabeth and lucy.

mo mcd said...

Oh man, I remember . . . . Mandy says you'll be as big as I was in a few weeks, maybe a month. At least it IS twins and you don't have to answer, "Are you sure there's only ONE in there?" If I were alert, I'd try to think of more names for all I've got right now is Violet and Veruca. (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . . . . Marshall loves Johnny Depp)
You can do Mary and Martha from the secret garden. Martha would have to go by Mattie, though.

Pam said...

How about Pam and Kim?

Big Bopper said...

Jane and Elizabeth. Definately

Jacque of All Trades said...

Hmmmm, looks like you are going for sisters or BFF's in literature. You could always use two of the 3 Bronte sisters. I like Charlotte and Emily.

red said...

Fred and George! Well...Fredda and Georgia? derst.

red said...

I can never get over the weird things that your diagrams point out? Are they supposed to be funny, because if they're not it makes them that much funnier. My favorite on this one is the line indicating fat.