6/27/2010

More Pictures, Courtesy of D.Ann's Camera

I am not feeling great today, so here are some pictures that made me happy. Maybe they'll make you happy too.




The first time I saw this picture, I couldn't figure out what the blue ball in the corner was... until I realized it was me.

We got hot at the park, so we came home and played in the hose.


Here I am, modeling the latest in maternity swimwear fashion. Or maybe I just put on clothes that were headed for the wash anyway. Atticus thought it was hilarious to wave the hose in my face.

Below is a quick series of pictures that I like because it shows Atticus's concentrated look. He has such a good attention span when he's trying to figure something out... just like a certain man that I know named Trevor.






The cat declined his offer for a bath.


Once again trying to figure out where the water is coming from.




1 comment:

Big Bopper said...

The top four pictures are ones my parents have - of me. The hose, the water, the diaper, the happy kid at age 1 to 2. The only difference is my parent's photos are black and white, and the child is sitting on a cement driveway. You son is your father, 52 years later.