6/21/2010

1 little, 2 little, 3 little babies

Hi guys! I just got back from an ultrasound, and I got a pretty cute picture of Baby B:

I love those profile pictures. Her nose looks bigger than it actually is because her face was squished up against the side of my uterus. But look, she totally has Atticus's chin! Which means Baby A does too, because they're identical! Cute, huh?

The babies are still keeping that same small difference in growth, so that's good news! They're also still pretty huge for twins, measuring a little bit above 50% on the chart. They've slowed down a little, which is fine by me and the doctors, since I have no desire to give birth to two 8 pounders. Right now Baby A weighs 2 pounds 4 ounces, and Baby B weighs 2 pounds 7 ounces. So, nearly 5 pounds of BABY.

As for our 3rd little baby, he's doing alright. He has a cold that Daddy brought home to us, and I think he's working on bringing the total tooth count to 12. But he's still happy to play, and had no problem eating some ice cream cake for Father's Day yesterday :) So, we'll talk to you all on the flip side!

No comments: