2/14/2011

Valentine's Day and a New Era




We gave in to the dark side and got a minivan. I'm actually kind of excited for it though. Long trips are gong to be SO. MUCH. EASIER. And by "long trips" I mean anything longer than the 5 minutes it takes me to get to Wal-Mart.



I wanted this middle row so much. 3 removable seats, way wider than our Sebring, and arrangeable in any formation that we want. AWESOME.


Enough trunk space for all our stuff.

Other details: It's an '03 Chevy Venture, but with only about 60,000 miles on it and in very good shape. 4 doors, the passenger side sliding door is automatic, and there's a built in car seat (weird) that looks really uncomfortable.



I know this is totally tooting my own horn, but I have to tell you: For Valentine's Day I gave Trevor a card that said "I only have eyes for you" and I stuck googly eyes everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE.








Trevor said it made him feel like he was living in Muppet Land. I never want to take them down.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The eyes are awesome!

TheMoonlightLady said...

This is so freakin' awesome. Great idea.