11/06/2007

PRIVATE JET


So last week, I had a rather impromptu trip to Phoenix, and I got to fly back on a PRIVATE JET for free. Yes. That's right. Michelle Butchart flew on a PRIVATE JET. My sister Kim and I were the only people on the 8 person jet, with two pilots. It was definitely a good thing that we were the only two, because we were giggling maniacally for the first hour. Everything about the PRIVATE JET was ridiculously awesome, the snacks were awesome (Nutter Butters & Swedish Fish), the seats were awesome (leather, and facing each other), and the blankets were awesome (yeah! blankets!). I would highly recommend that if an opportunity presents itself to take a ride on a private jet, you should take it.

The actual trip to Phoenix was a blast too! Grant is talking so much now! And Lucy is so chubby! I love spending time with my sisters. OH and by the way, I've been looking for those super thick cotton tights EVERYWHERE, and guess where I found them? Arizona. Ridiculous. The only sad parts of the trip were A. Trevor couldn't come (he's not as irresponsible as me) and B. My digital camera BROKE! I lost all my halloween pictures, and couldn't take any while I was there. All in all, this was a pretty fantastic trip :)

P.S. Thanks to Pam for letting me steal the picture

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute blog Michelle! The private jet sounds like so much fun!

Big Bopper said...

You're a nut. Who's your daddy? I mean, who are your parents? (your Mom. . .)