11/22/2007

Thanks (for naps) giving day

So today was Thanksgiving. All in all, it was pretty much a fantastic day. We slept in as much as we could, ate as much turkey as we could, talked as much as could, and ate as much pie as we could. My Uncle Steve makes some mean chocolate pie. And my mom made a DELECTABLE pumpkin cheesecake pie. SO GOOD. The turkey and sundry was all delicious too (mmmm stuffing and rolls....). I got to talk to my old friend Addison for a while in the morning. And Trevor got to watch football all afternoon, and eat cranberry sauce, so he's a happy kid. We had a blast talking with all the family and eating all the good food. We missed you, Pam & Rob, and Grant and Lucy, Kim, David, Chris & Lorna, and Kayla and Ian. We missed the jokes that would have been made, and the side looks we would have given and received, and the cute funny things your kids would have done.

Tomorrow we're going to the Jelly-Belly factory and the BEACH! You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll have a big ole' post about that (with pictures and everything!). I'm super excited, we're going to to boogey-boarding (all the cool kids are doing it), and we're going to get salt water taffy, and maybe even go see the old school house where "The Birds" was filmed. WOO-HOO!

1 comment:

mo mcd said...

Woo Hoo! The beach! I'm so excited for a warm Christmas. Sounds like you guys had a blast! Thanks for letting my parents take over your house while you were gone . . . I have to agree thith the nap part. Me and my small guest were not pleased with getting up early and staying awake today!