3/04/2008

Giggle.

So this frog walks into a bank. He rings the bell for a teller, and a woman named Patty-Whack came to help him. The frog says "I need a loan."
The woman gives him a skeptical look and says "I'm sorry; we don't give loans to frogs here. That's just ridiculous!"
"What!!" The frog exclaims, "I've gotten loans here before! Look, here's my collateral" and he puts a little porcelain elephant on the counter.
"What? What kind of collateral is this? There's no way we can give you a loan." says the bank teller.
"Come on! My dad's Mick Jagger! Of course you can give me a loan!! I've gotten one here before!" yells the frog.
The bank teller sighs, and goes to get the bank manager. They arrive back at the frog, and the bank teller points to the frog and the porcelain elephant and asks "How could you give this frog a loan? What is this?"
And of course, the bank manager replies
"It's a nick knack, Patty-Whack, give a frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone!"

2 comments:

mo mcd said...

Is that one of Trevor's jokes . . . sigh.

Crazy Me... said...

That is awesome- I will definitely be sharing that with my students tomorrow!

P.S- 3 months until Jordan comes home.