3/14/2008

His name is Hugh...

His name is Hugh. He's a Manatee, His name is Hugh. He's a Manatee, I love Hugh Manatee, I love Hugh Manatee, Yes. I. Do.

I just wanted to post a quick blog saying that I registered for classes a few days back. I'm only taking 14 credits, but I think I'm going to try and get involved in a play, or do some tutoring at the Fort Hall reservation next semester too. So, with one of those things, school, and work at the station, it's going to be a fun semester, I think.

Oh, the classes I'm signed up for are:

Intro to Broadcasting

Geology 101 Lab (I know, I was supposed to take that this semester, but I dropped it and went down to 15 credits.)

English 311C (I like have the computers right there)

Mass Media

Visual Media



Just in case you were curious.

1 comment:

P&M Inc. said...

Your Mom loves humanity...