3/25/2008

So many blogs... They're everywhere!!

I'm sitting here thinking about blogs, which is of course a dangerous thing to do. My blog has links to other blogs, who in turn have links to both my blog and other blogs, and I'm sure those other blogs probably have other-other blogs that they link to as well. It's a never ending chain of blog-linking!!

Here is something I don't really understand though: News Blogs. Does anyone really get their news from a News Blog? Or do people just read News Blogs to make fun of other peoples opinions on stuff? Do any of you guys read News Blogs?

3 comments:

mo mcd said...

I've checked them out . . . . I think the best news blogs are ones that suit a special interest you have or are based in a location you are interested in. You get better opinions. The national ones kinda stink. You can read other opinions, which is good because the news is someone's opinion anyway, but I rarely go read them. I have too many less important details to worry about!

Andrea said...

I don't.

Patrick Collier said...

News blogs are dirty pirate hookers. To me they represent the scum of the free world. I feel that they should be banned forthwith... Okay maybe that was a little harsh but I don't read them or think they are that great of an idea.