5/27/2008

What did the fish say....

For Memorial Day, Trevor decided he wanted to go fishing, and I decided that going anywhere besides Rexburg would be awesome. We headed up to Ririe, and had a blast for 4 hours... until it started pouring on us.


There wasn't much of a trail to get down to the rocks, and I kept falling down. Blah.


Happy fishing boy :)


This was the shore of the lake. It was pretty fun to climb over, so I took a walk/climb while T-face was fishing.


Trevor eating a Snickers while waiting for the fish to bite. We were going to grill some traditional Memorial Day food (hot dogs and s'mores), but the rain kicked in before we got that far. By the way, if this picture makes you dizzy when you look at it, sorry. It's pretty badly tilted. Let's call it "artistic."


Hey. You see this hole? This hole wasn't there before we got there. I stood on it for about half a second before it fell through into a little cave that had been dug out by waves. I got soaking wet. It wasn't cool.

By the way, the fish never did come out to play for us, but a 10 year old next to us caught a pretty good one :) His friend was pretty upset, because he was SO SURE that the fish had nibbled at his line first.

2 comments:

mo mcd said...

I was thinking I wanted to go there. Then I remembered the enormous growth on my abdomen and thought maybe I'd better wait. Ozzy will be jealous that you went fishing, though!

P&M Inc. said...

You are such clever girl, finding ways to stay cool and wet on a cold rainy day.

Wish I could have been there, then Trevor would have a good excuse for not catching anything - I've never been able to catch a fish in my life.