6/08/2008

Kirby Heyborne + Miller Lite= BFF

Alright. Here it comes. I'm using the internet to blog about something I'm mad about.

Kirby Heyborne did a beer commercial. For those of you who don't know who he is, don't worry, I didn't really know until last semester when he came to do a comedy show in Rexburg. Some of my classmates were geeking out over it, so I got to hear about him quite a bit. Kirby Heyborne is an LDS actor who has done movies such as The Singles Ward, The 2nd Singles Ward, The Book of Mormon Movie, The R.M., The Best Two Years, and Sons of Provo. His Wikipedia Entry says he served a mission in the Dominican Republic.

Last night Trevor and I were watching TV and a Miller beer commercial comes on... and there's Kirby Heyborne, Mormon Actor for the masses, standing behind his friend and grabbing a Miller.

Come on! What did he say when he showed up to film this? "Oh hey guys... just so you know... um... I can't actually drink any of the beer. Yeah..."

It really gets to me when people in public positions don't take their influence seriously.

2 comments:

mo mcd said...

Oh yeah, I have hear of that vacuum guy before. Moron.
Is it not shocking and a little funny that mom has a facebook account? Tee hee!

mo mcd said...

wow, major grammar accident there. HEARD. Oh man . . .