6/16/2008

Okay, I know this is weird..

I just can't get this dream out of my head. I think Obama keeps cropping up in my dreams because of all the media coverage...

Anyway, I had a dream that I worked for the Associated Press, and I shared a desk with Barbara Walters. Barack Obama walked in and sat down next to us, and I remembered that I was supposed to do an interview with him. So I turned on my recorder and started asking questions, and then my mom walked in with a HUGE pan of brownies. I said "Oh Good! Senator Obama, would you like some brownies?" Of course, the polite gentleman that he is (see previous post about an Obama dream), he accepted my offer. Then I remembered that I needed to find some non-religious plates to serve the brownies on, because the only ones I had were Hanukkah plates, and I thought they might offened him. The whole time my mom was standing right there holding the pan of brownies that was almost twice as big as her while chatting with Barbara Walters and Barack Obama. I woke up feeling really stressed out about the plates.

I know this sounds like something I could have just made up, but I swear, it was one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a long time.

WEIRD.


3 comments:

mo mcd said...

Wow, you have pregnant-like dreams. Now you just have to give birth to a dragonfly and Trevor has to leave you for the fat lady from the circus and you'll understand everything.

P&M Inc. said...

Your Mom is weird.. . .

Vecchiocane said...

You know, I wonder if I could hire you to script my dreams? I don't recall ever having had a dream quite that interesting.