6/11/2008

I'll soon be there with snow, I'll wash my hair with snow..

It's true. It snowed this morning at about 10:00. We have not had a snow-less month since last August when we moved in... and we weren't even here for that whole month. I haven't been able to talk to him yet, but Trevor's probably worried about his garden. Every day he goes outside to see if things have started to poke up out of the ground :)

It's supposed to be cold and nasty for the next couple days, and then warm up over the weekend... and then get cold and rainy again just in time for my mom to come visit us. Hi Mom! Bring a parka!

Wow, I just wrote a whole post on the weather in Rexburg, Idaho... I guess this tells you something about the interest level of our lives.

EDIT: Re-reading this, I realize I might need to clarify the title of this post. It's from the movie "White Christmas" when they're singing about the snow in Vermont. I love you Bing Crosby! You are magnificent!

3 comments:

mo mcd said...

Sorry about the snow. Dad called and told me. He also said you were pretty upset. :) If your garden dies, you and Trevor can have some of our tomatoes. Neither of us have been gardening people before and we planted 13 tomato plants. We hear this is a little much. Guess we'll find out in 6-8 weeks. We'll have a tomato vs. baby race. See which comes first.

Unknown said...

I love Bing Crosby... his version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" is my all time favorite song.

Unknown said...

You know, I believe that that movie is somewhere in the millions of boxes of mine in your garage! : )