8/21/2008

"I'M SO ITCHY!!"

"I"M SO ITCHY!!"

These are the words heard most often in our house tonight. Last week when we went floating down the Provo River, Trevor did so on his stomach, baring his back to the sun... without sunscreen.

You can guess at the consequences.

His gigantic sunburn is now peeling, and itching worse than it ever hurt. He finally just said "Can you PLEASE peel my back?" ... so we sat of the floor in the kitchen, and I groomed my husband like a gorilla looking for a friend.

It was intensely gross, and it's a good thing we've been married for two years, because I'm not sure I could have done that after just one year.

Yes! You read right! Trevor and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary this Monday, August 25th. Last year he bought me a house for our anniversary, so I don't know how he plans on topping that one.

Anyway, the point of all this is that... well, there really isn't one, except maybe that marriage is a little weird, and it's taken 2 years for me to figure that out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHELLE!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

We love you Michelle!

Big Bopper said...

You guys are a beautiful couple. Happy 2nd year and Happy 21st year.

mo mcd said...

Just wiat until stretch marks. THOSE are ITCHY. I had no idea . . .