8/18/2008

We went to UTAH!

Yup. Trevor and I finally made it out of Rexburg TOGETHER. More often than not, we end having to take these short trips without each other, so it was really nice to finally go together!

The weekend was GREAT! And, as always, I brought my camera, but failed to ever take it out of my bag. We spent Thursday night and Friday morning with Monica and Austin and Marshall (aka Mr. Wiggles, as Trevor has renamed him. I'm sure he'll love that one when he's 18 years old). Marshall really is a doll, and he loves his Uncle Trevor! He's so strong too, he can practically roll himself over.

We got to spend the rest of Friday with Kim. We went floating down the Provo river, just like last year! And just like last year, I came home bruised from a sneak attack rock hidden in the middle of the river. Really. The bruise is huge, but it was totally worth it. Then Kim and I had a mostly failed shopping trip, although I did find a cute brown scarf. And THEN all three of us rejoined to go see Emily in Campus Plaza! It was a blast to get to see her apartment and talk with her. We haven't seen her in ages!

The end cap to our night was going to the dollar theater to see Iron Man. Let me just say: FANTASTIC. They left it wide open for a sequel, which could be magnificent if they could pull it off as well as they did the first.

Alright, it's time for this travelog to come to an end. I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: