10/22/2008

The Halloweenies!!!

We grew pumpkins in our garden this year, and probably could have started a neighborhood pumpkin patch. Here is our front doorstep:


You might not be able to see, but we had a total of 15. Those skulls light up, by the way :) AWESOME.

So! I am 10 weeks pregnant, and in the 11th week of baby development. I still haven't gotten to a scanner with the ultrasound... Sorry! I will soon! Besides, if you can picture a little white kidney bean floating around in a sea of TV fuzz, you pretty much have it.


This is baby this week! I switched up the picture, because I decided the other one was boring, and baby is starting to look much cuter :) What is baby up to this week? Baby is growing to an inch and a half (pretty huge if you ask me), and is supposedly kicking up a storm. Baby could also be getting the hiccups, since her diaphragm is forming. Pretty cool huh?

Also, I have a question for anyone who knows: You can carve a green pumpkin the same as an orange pumpkin, right?

And one more thing. I added a Twitter to my side bar. It's basically a random update of things I'm doing or what I'm thinking about. Kind of like a tiny pointless blog within a blog. Hooray!

1 comment:

P&M Inc. said...

I'm so proud of my daughter (well, at least of her husband's garden)! What a great collection of pumpkins. Tall, round orange, green - I couldn't have done better myself. Keep up the good Halloween traditions.