10/02/2008

Tag, you're it!

My cousin Becca had this on her blog and it looked fun. The basics (as you can see above) are to write 7 random facts about myself, and then tag 7 random people to do this.

1. Purple is almost my favorite color. Most people know that I love the color red, but deep, dark shades of purple are a close, close second runner.

2. Becca, when Trevor and I were dating, I said I love you first too! He totally tricked me into it though. I'm not REALLY that brave.

3. My friend Cristina once told me that she really wanted some Sham-WOW's, and I may or may not have laughed at her. But now, I think I want some too!! I also think I want the pancake puff maker.

4. I kind of like it when my cat licks me. Gross, I know, but her tongue feels really cool.

5. Sometimes, when I'm down with morning sickness (like every day), I like to read webcomics

6. When I want my pets to come to me, I make a clicking noise with my tongue. Apparently I spend too much time with them, because I've almost (or actually) made this noise to call out to people, too.

7. I went through a period right after I got married where I loved corn. I never really liked it before then, and I don't like it now. I'm not sure where it came from, but I really loved corn for a while.

So I'm supposed to tag 7 people to do this, eh? I'll pick... Lorna, Pam, David, Dad, Jeff&Amy, Camille&Daniel, and Cristina&Ian.

Ta-Da!

1 comment:

Big Bopper said...

I just love you Shelly. But I really love deep, dark shades of purple too. You are are a close, close second runner though.