10/10/2008

Vegas, baby!

So Premier sent Trevor to Las Vegas for a Welding convention, and I got to tag along. Here are some pictures!


This is us at the M&M store. It was pretty cool, they had all kinds of chocolatey memorabilia. Kindly ignore my ginormous arm. All I can say in regards to that, is that I couldn't get my wedding ring off at the end of the last day because I was all swelled up from walking around. Pregnancy is great.

Here we are sitting next to the aquarium in the Forum Shops (which, by the way, doesn't have a single piece of maternity clothing in 150 stores. I don't need them yet, but I thought I would find SOMEthing cute). We went there for dinner one night, and sat to watch the sting rays' for a while.


One of the days while Trevor was at the convention I walked around the Bellagio Conservatory. It was beautiful! I especially liked the big white pumpkin, it made me think of Cinderella. Our trip was fun, but I was sick often, and I don't think I ever stayed up past 10:30, I was so tired. I got to spend the day with Lorna and her kids on Tuesday, and that was great! I always miss them when they're not around. Unfortunately, none of my pictures of her adorable kids turned out... the flash on my camera is a thorn in my side.

So, we had a great time in warm Las Vegas... only to return to THIS:

It was 25 degrees this morning when I woke up. No doubt snow will be coming soon... So if you see a pregnant lady with dark hair and a puke bag hitchhiking to California, pull over and give me a ride.

5 comments:

amy said...

Oh, it gets better. Just wait until instead of not being able to get your ring off.... your fingers are so swollen you can't even get it on in the first place. Needless to say, I haven't been wearing mine for awhile. :)

P&M Inc. said...

These are pretty great photos Shell-bell. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. But really, maternity shops in Vegas?!? What were you thinking?

Michelle & Trevor said...

Whaaaat? Babies are "trendy" right now, what with Angelina Jolie having a litter and all. I thought there would be SOMETHING cute.

amy said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Evenspor said...

Tag, you're it, Michelle. Check ou my blog for details:

http://desertspor.blogspot.com/2008/10/picture-tag.html