10/26/2009

Dear Piper


Dear Piper,

It's 36 degrees outside. Where are you still finding mice to kill and leave around the yard? Now that the leaves cover up all of your dead little friends, I'm terrified to walk around the lawn. Not to mention that if you leave a dead mouse on our doorstep, and someone comes to our house before I've seen it, they think we're some kind of mouse crematorium. Or dead mouse orphanage. When Blake goes outside to play fetch, he sometimes brings a dead mouse (that I've missed due to the leaves) back in his mouth instead of his ball. Gross. I know you love to use and display your catly abilities, but this needs to end. Please go back to hunting grasshoppers. Thank you.

Love,

Michelle

1 comment:

P&M Inc. said...

Dear Michelle,

I'm a stupid cat. What did you expect?

Piper