10/28/2009

Praying for Stellan

If you look over to the right, you'll see I added a button that has a picture of a sweet baby boy that says "Praying for Stellan". A woman known as "MckMama" has a blog that I enjoy reading, a blog about her MSC (Many Small Children), nutrition, and her thoughts on God and marriage.

Well, while her youngest baby, Stellan, was still in utero, he was diagnosed with SVT, a big heart problem. They were told that he would die. He miraculously survived to be born at full term, and he survived a second severe bout with the disease when he was 4-6 months old. He's now about a year old, and had flipped back into SVT and is in the hospital.

Prayers for Stellan


If you click on the button, you will be taken to her blog, where you can read the whole story if you have some time.

The reason I'm writing this is because I'm hoping you will pray for this little man and his family. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have Atticus in the hospital, and I can't imagine that I would have half the composure and peace that MckMama seems to keep.

No comments: