3/13/2011

Hey Guys.

So.... Atticus has quite the imagination. Of what, we don't know. Here is an example:




No, I don't know what he's pretending, or if he's pretending at all. Maybe he really does think you can drink from a block put to a horses tail.


These next videos are just of the girls eating, and their first experiences with pineapple. These are for you, grandparents!









Hey Dad! Remember when we were on the phone, and I said Atticus was making a video of his nose, and that I would send it to you? Well, I'm posting it on the blog instead. Here you go!


2 comments:

Big Bopper said...

Yes, I do remember that. And I remember you telling me about him drinking from the block placed under the horse's tail. That is one strange and wonderful child!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, but we don't know which is which on the girls. Also the videos are great. Do the girls have any teeth yet??? You sure have the most adorable children. The girls look alot like Atticus, the older they get.

Love you all and THANKS for the videos and the pictures. I need a good picture of Atticus to put in his folder.

GiGi & Grumps