5/17/2012

Easter and Mother's Day



 Easter! How 'bout that? When was that, last month? Well, better late than never. 

Our kids had 3, count 'em, 1-2-3 Easter Egg hunts. We only have pictures of the last one that w actually did the week after Easter when Gigi and Grumpy came to visit.


 Are these outfits not the cutest twin thing you've ever seen? Nana got them for the girls, and I love them. 

 Of course the girls found their chocolate bunnies first and munched on them while they looked for the hidden toys on the lawn. 

 Atticus, like last year, found his first egg and was pretty content to chill out and play for a while. Then he realized that ALL the eggs had something fun in them and he got more into hunting them. 


 On Easter, the twins had these beautiful poofy dresses that, once again, Nana found for them. They looked like little southern belles, especially when they were wearing their hats. Unfortunately they wouldn't wear their hats for longer than a couple of seconds, so no pictures of that. 

 My delicate ladies investigating a slug before church. 

 The best front view I could get of the dresses. 

Last Sunday for Mother's Day we went back down in Port Ludlow to have dinner and cake with Nana and Pa. Here's how that ended. My kids are gross, but I love the dirty faces next to the fluffy pink skirts. It just makes me laugh. 


By the way, Trevor got me the traditional flowers, chocolates, card for Mother's Day, but most importantly, he got up with the kids and let me sleep in. Thank you husband! You're a wonderful father!

No comments: