5/11/2012

The New House


 We moved! Again. This time we moved into our own house, and we moved to Port Angeles, so Trevor is done with his 3 hours of commute every day. Our good camera is still broken, so here are some pictures from my phone.


Guys. Our yard is huge. This picture only shows about a third of our yard. It's a good thing Pa was extra extra generous and gave us his old riding lawn mower, otherwise I would have to explain to our neighbors about how "letting grass go to seed is just the circle of life, dude."


The backyard with the hot tub gazebo. I don't know if the hot tub works yet.


Our long living room. I love all the light from those big windows.


FIREPLACE. I don't really like the rock on this fireplace, but I don't know what I want to change it to either. Suggestions may be left on pinterest!


 The Playroom. I love the exposed brick, I hate the paneling. No biggie though, we had to rip paneling out of our last house. I'll have my revenge over 70's home trends if it kills me.


Kitchen! That is a nice big greenhouse window, and my plan is to grow an herb garden in there until I inevitably kill all the plants.


Another kitchen view. Most of the cupboards have the shelves that slide out and I love them. I love them so much that I might buy them gifts next Valentines Day. 



 The tiniest full guest bathroom in all the land. I stood in the shower to take this picture. I love that pedestal sink though!


The "dining room". "Dining room" is in quotations because there is white carpet in this room, and as such will never actually be a dining room while we have kids. We'll probably turn it into another bedroom down the line, but for now it's just an unpacked box catcher. 


 Jane and Elizabeth's room, with their newly un-sided cribs. This is the first time the twins have shared a room in about 7 months. They LOVE it. In the morning or after naps they'll climb into each other's beds and jump around and jabber at each other.


Atticus's room. We switched him over to a big boy bed, and I think he loves the space although he has a hard time getting up into it. 

No pictures of the master bed or bath since they're full of boxes and we haven't even put our bed together yet. 

There it is in all it's bare, newly moved into glory!

1 comment:

Ian & Cristina said...

Confession: I am also a plant killer. We should start a support group. :-)