12/14/2008

Pregnancy food.




Why do I ALWAYS want to eat Hawaiian pizza? Before I got pregnant, I didn't feel like pineapple belonged on pizza. Now it seems like the best idea ever.

And what is with the pistachios and ham, too? These are the only three foods that have yet to offend me in pregnancy. I mean, they are great foods and all, but why THOSE three?

I'm just saying. Vegetables are great foods too, and I would feel a lot better about eating those, rather than Hawaiian pizza. Why don't I always want to eat those?

6 comments:

Lorna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorna said...

When I first got pregnant pizza was all that I wanted to eat. People would bring it into a study session in the library and I had to restrain myself from wandering over and begging for a piece. Then of course I would HAVE to have pizza for dinner and Chris never minded! Ham on the other hand...it was the first food that I thought I would literally die if I ate and Chris DID mind that:) Can't wait to see you!

Rebecca said...

I ate pizza all the time when I was pregnant! I think it was the sauce. Plus we could pick up Little Ceasar's $5 pizza on the way home from work and there was no cooking involved. It was great.

I also wanted frosties all the time, but I couldn't convince Jeff that that was a craving

Evenspor said...

I hear you! Ham is the just about the only meat left that sounds good to me anymore. By the time this is over, I might be a vegetarian. I want to eat piza all the time too, but mostly because it's easy and filling, I think.

Unknown said...

It sounds like this pregnancy thing knocked some sense into you. Pineapple has always belonged on pizza.

mo mcd said...

I liked ham too. That must be the Butchart part . . .