9/28/2009

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman...

... once there was a snowman tall, tall, TALL! In the sun he melted, melted, melted, in the sun he melted small, small, small.

Hi guys! Guess where Atticus and I are going this Wednesday? No, you guessed wrong. We're going to CALIFORNIA! To visit Grandma Melody and Grandpa Pete! As I began to pack, I checked out the weather reports for Yuba City and Sugar City. Here in Idaho on Wednesday, the high is 46 with thunderstorms and a chance of snow. For California the report says it'll be 78 and sunny. The remainder of the week is similar. A part of me wants to say "Sucker!!" to everyone I'm leaving behind in Idaho for a week, but it's going to be just as cold when I come back. So I'll refrain.

I'll be sure to take pictures and give you all a nice big post when we get back! Love you all! We can't wait to see you Mom, Dad, Chris, Lorna, Kayla, Ian, baby boy fetus!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! That sounds like fun!! I hope you guys have a great time! Is Trevor going with you two, or is it just a mommy and baby trip? Talk to you soon! Mandy

Michelle & Trevor said...

It's just and Atticus and Mommy trip. Trevor can't just take off from work for a week for some reason :)

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

it'll be great to see you (hopefully) on sunday!

red said...

Lucky ducky. You should go swimming, like a ducky. I want to learn to surf. And last night I dreamt that someone stole my tie-dye shirt. I was chasing the guy down to get it back. I love california and all it's bright colors, but even more I love your face.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Hello Michelle,

Your little Atticus is adorable. (So is that Zuchini :)

Hope you enjoyed (are enjoying?) your trip to Cali. Maybe you are in my neck of the woods. I will have to wave if I see you :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello!

~Julie