12/25/2009

Christmas with Atticus

Christmas with Atticus has been great! He's got a little cold, so there weren't too many smiles, but he's been pretty content.


The week before Christmas was filled with baking and Christmas music and playtime with Atticus!


Atticus on Christmas Eve in the outfit that Grandma Hall sent him. Isn't he adorable? There were booties too, but they were a little small for him.
EDIT: I just realized that in these two pictures (above and below) it looks like Atticus hands and feet are covered in grape juice or something. I promise they're not really that purple, I must have messed them up when I was adjusting the color and the lighting.


Atticus wanted to open his presents early.


He was especially interested in the bows... delicious, apparently.


As always, the camera is the favorite toy. Look at those baby blues!


Atticus woke up at 6:30 on Christmas morning! I love those Christmas pajamas. Bee Tee Double You, he's sitting next to Trevor's Toffee Chocolate Orange. YUM.


And here he is, our little present, playing with one of his many, many new toys!

Trevor and I had a great Christmas too! Trevor got me a WII!!!!! It is the coolest thing we own! Cooler than our house! Trevor got a Miter Saw and bullet reloading kit, so he's pretty psyked.

This afternoon we had Peter and Leigh-Ann over for Christmas dinner, and it was a blast! We had fun reminicing and talking about the effects of morphine. We also ate the first turkey I've ever cooked. It turned out okay, if I do say so myself! And Leigh-Ann's roll were FANTASTIC!

Now we're watching a Muppet Christmas Carol (Thanks Peter and Leigh-Ann!) and we're about to put Atticus to bed, ending his very first Christmas ever. Hopefully the very first of many, many wonderful Christmas that he'll enjoy. We miss everyone, and we love you so very much!

To cap it off, here's a video of Atticus at 6:30 this morning playing with his toys.

3 comments:

P&M Inc. said...

What a wonderful day! Thanks for Skyping with us. I think one of the few presents Trevor and I didn't both get was the bullet re-loading kit. Maybe next year.

Michelle & Trevor said...

Hey, Trevor says he wants to take you shooting the next time you come up here! Maybe if you're good, he'll take you dirtbiking too :) I guess you'd better come see us this summer!

Unknown said...

Nana loves the pictures! Thanks for putting them up! Hugs and kisses!!!!
Nana