12/17/2009

The Ten Plagues Finger Puppets

You know your bible stories, right? Remember the 10 Plagues of Egypt? Moses and the rotten Pharaoh?


Someone thought it would be a good idea to turn the 10 plagues into finger puppets. For the kids, I guess. No, that's not my hand, and I don't actually have these. Someone else found these at a gas station.

Now that you've taken in those pictures for a few minutes (I'm sure you have. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to stare at those pictures for anything less than 3 minutes), allow me to point out a few things: everyone but Darkness and Death of Firstborn Son are smiling. It's like the rest of the plagues were just a party, but Darkness and Death of Firstborn Son are Debbie Downer.

I also like how Lice's fists are up in the air, like he's saying "I AM THE CHAMPION!"

And the Blood isn't even shaped like a blood drop. He's like a blood drop that's been smushed in a microscope slide.

No comments: