12/01/2009

Mornings with Atticus


Mornings with Atticus are pretty great!


He always wakes up happy!


He loves to play with his toys after he wakes up, but his favorite thing to play with is whatever I'm using.


About mid-morning, he likes to just sit and quietly contemplate the pets...

... but Blake is just waiting for him to learn how to throw a ball.


This is one of the looks he gives me when it's nap time. "Are you going to put me to bed or not?"


For lunch, he will have the duck. With a side of milk.

2 comments:

mhall said...

It doesn't get any better than that!

P&M Inc. said...

I'd be happy in the mornings too, if I could wake up whenever I wanted, knew that warm food was just a whine away, and had nothing more pressing to do than than make faces at you. . .

Yeah, life would be great.