11/25/2009

Mom and Dad!


I am so so thankful for my parents! I was really really blessed to be born to them. I can't imagine two people who could have raised me better.

I am so thankful that my parents blessed us by getting married in the temple and raising us in the gospel. I know it was a struggle for my mom to get us all dressed and ready when we were little kids, and I am so thankful that she made the effort.

I am so thankful for the "matter-of-factness" that my Dad imprinted on all of us kids. He has always been a hard worker, and I know he did his best to make sure that we knew the value of work as well.

I am thankful that my mom always has good advice, ready to throw to me like a lifeline when I often need it. I am thankful that my Dad is always teaching in everything he says. I am thankful that Mom and Dad have such love for their grandkids! I am thankful that Atticus will have them in his life!

Mom and Dad, you really are the greatest. I am so thankful for the years you spent teaching me how to be a mom myself. These past 6 months have really increased my appreciation for you :) I love you!!

No comments: