11/18/2009

Thankful for my in-laws!

I love my in-laws! All of them! They are the best! I am so thankful for D. Ann and Rick, they did the best job possible of raising Trevor and have been so kind to me. Rick is truly just about the sweetest man alive, he's probably never had a mean thought in his life. I am so grateful that D. Ann likes my sense of humor, and so grateful that she loves Atticus so much! She is so fun to talk to!

Austin and Ruth, I really do love you, I just don't have a good picture of the whole lot of us!

Monica, KK and Mandy are all so much fun too! It's been so great to marry into a new set of siblings who are just as awesome as the ones I was born into. And we all totally scored with Austin and Ruth too! You guys are all so great!

My own siblings have made some pretty fantastic spouse choices too. Rob and Lorna are pretty rad. I'm so thankful that Lorna is still my friend after having picked Trevor for Christmas for the last 3 years :) Shopping for that man is enough to drive anyone crazy!

1 comment:

mo mcd said...

That was sweet! Thanks! I'm pretty sure we're all grateful for you too. :) See you soon!