11/20/2009

My Siblings

Since I talked about my in-laws yesterday, I thought it would only be appropriate to express my thanks for the ones who put up with me as a kid today :) I am so grateful for my siblings! They really are the best that anyone could ask for! I love it when we're all together, though it happens so rarely now. My brothers and sisters are some of the funniest people in the whole world!


Chris is the most creative of the bunch, and I'm so thankful that he made the choice to go on a mission. He really set the example for the rest of us. Chris, you are also one of the funniest people I've ever talked to. Almost every time we talk, you catch me off guard and make me laugh!


I'm also so so grateful to Pam for being the first one to get married in the temple! Watching you get married when I was 14 was so inspiring. You certainly helped me know what I wanted out of life. Pam also makes the cutest crafts in the world. I kid you not. My favorite thing in our kitchen is the magnet board she made for us for Christmas two years ago!


Kimberly and I shared a bedroom until I was 12. I don't think I could ever express enough thanks to her for not strangling me in the middle of the night, as I KNOW I often would have deserved. Kim, I miss playing with you in Provo! You are probably the most fun person in our whole family! Sorry guys, but you know it's true too. Who else in our family has traveled all the places Kim has gone?


And David. I am grateful for your spiritual example and your hilarious jokes. They always make me laugh! You are such a hard worker, hearing about your day always inspires me to get more done! I am so thankful for the patience you had with me when we were the last two left at home. You're one of the two best big brothers ever made :)

2 comments:

David Peter said...

Thanks Michelle, that was really thoughtful. I love the picture you put of us up. I remember those last couple years before I left on a mission, it was great to be able to spend that time becoming your friend. Thank you for being a good example as well, and making the choices you have.

Big Bopper said...

Michelle, your Thanksgiving posts have been the best! I love you so much. Keep up the good work.