4/04/2010

Easter Morning

Happy Easter!

We woke up early, I think Atticus was excited for General Conference again.

All dolled up for Easter Morning! ... Or maybe we rolled out of bed and took pictures.



We dyed eggs yesterday! I made one for Baby A, Baby B, and two for Atticus, because I accidentally cracked the first one and it was ugly anyway. I don't think I need to tell you who dyed the camouflage eggs.


Okay, on a scale of 1 to 10, how unhealthy do you think it is for a 10 and a half month old to have a peep for breakfast? I mean, he had a bottle too...


The Easter Bunny had a little mommy-guilt, so she left Atticus a carrot too. He even looks more enthusiastic about it, doesn't he?

I love having General Conference on Easter weekend! I wish it could be this way every year. It's a bit of a struggle to catch everything with Atticus running around, so I'm extra looking forward to the conference edition of the Ensign. I did hear most of the former Primary President's talk though. I don't think Atticus can say "Jesus" yet, but I know that he knows who He is. Being so fresh from His presence, maybe he still remembers. I hope he understands that our family revolves around Christ. Honestly, he seems to understand the Hymns better than anything else. He certainly listens to them more closely than he listens to me, even when I'm saying "Stop pulling on the cat's tail, she's going to swat you." General Conference always fills me up, I hope he learns to get the same out of it.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

These are all very cute but my favorite is Trevor's chest hair!:) Oh, AAAAAAND... the word verification for this comment was "kneses"-does this mean those babes are chickies??? Hmmmm....

Big Bopper said...

I love your family.