4/04/2010

What Atticus Has Been Up To

The weather was really nice for about 10 days, before we got hit by a snowstorm this weekend. We've been going to the park, where Atticus's favorite things to do are swing, spin on the merry-go-round, pick up handfuls of dirt and eat rocks.



Pretty cute, right?

This picture cracks me up! He really loves the swing, I have no idea why he looks like he wants to murder me.


Of course, it's still pretty cold outside, so we spend a lot of time digging through the Box-O-Wonders.


"Cause I am downright amazed at what I can destroy with just a hammer!"


He also learned how to undo zippers. I discovered this when I came in to get him up from his nap one day, and he was sitting in just his diaper.

2 comments:

red said...

Item 1: Atticus may just have a face like mine. Perhaps he was thinking, "I wonder what time it is..."

Item 2: I forgot all about the hammer song. I've got to look that up again. Thank you for returning me to a state of joy.

Big Bopper said...

Picking up handfuls of dirt and chewing on rocks are just two favorite past times of all boys - the only thing better is taking off your clothes and sitting in just a diaper. I remember those days fondly.