4/12/2010

Maybe Babies

Just a quick update to let you know how the twins are doing! We just had an ultrasound, and everything looked SO good that we're back down to ultrasounds every 4 weeks! The babies are the same size again, and still above the growth curve (70th percentile, which apparently is a miracle for twins, but makes me a little nervous for this September...) They're still squished together in there. Apparently the placenta is kind of pushing them down on top of each other. Ah, well. Maybe it's just preparing them for life in a tiny house with 5 people and two animals.


Also, even though it was squished in there, the ultrasound tech tried to get a peek between the legs... and even though she said she wasn't 100% sure, she thinks they might be GIRLS. I'm only 17 weeks, and like I said before it was pretty squished in there, so I'm not going to run out and buy pink dresses yet, but we should know for sure in 4 weeks!

1 comment:

TheMoonlightLady said...

Woo-hoo for genders!!!!!

Even though we hardly know each other, I am super excited for you! And I am SO, SO, SO, SO, SO thrilled that they seem to be very healthy!