12/26/2010

Christmastime Comes Once a Year, Now it's Here, Now it's Here

We had a GREAT Christmas! We all got up at 7 and opened stockings on our bed, as per Hall family tradition. Atticus was so excited for his toys and the first thing he did was ask for some chocolate.


Evidence of the chocolate can still be seen on his chin. Do you see that camera lens cap he's holding? It belongs to my BRAND NEW DSLR camera! Given to me for Christmas by my fantastic, wonderful, selfless husband! I love the camera, almost as much as I love him.


There isn't really any difference between the pictures yet because I still haven't figured out how to really make the best of it, but I'm so excited for it! Here, Trevor is opening one of his gifts from me, "A Muppet Family Christmas" and "John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday" on DVD.


Jane received some very generous gifts too! Thank you all so much, the clothes and dolls are going to be well loved!


"MERRY CHRISTMAS."


Mom holding a grumpy Jane


Atticus has all the tools a little boy could ever need! So far he has "fixed" the TV, the baby bouncers, and our closet door.



The aftermath of Christmas morning


Atticus holding Jane and showing us where her nose is.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We love you!

4 comments:

David Peter said...

I think my favorite picture is the aftermath picture. with Atticus standing a foot from the TV. He is your son.

Thanks for sharing everything! You are great Michelle?

Candice said...

Have fun with your new camera. Enjoy capturing all of those memories.

mo mcd said...

Awwww . . . I love you & your babies. And my brother is ok too. Ok, so I'm just uealous about his Muppet DVD's. Do you think he's jealous of my heels?

TheMoonlightLady said...

So fun! But I gotta ask: Where was Elizabeth?