12/02/2010

Mac & Cheese Addiction: It's Hereditary

When I was a kid, I loved macaroni and cheese. Just ask my parents. My mom and dad have all kinds of stories about it. I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but I think one time when I was a toddler, I asked my mom for mac and cheese right after breakfast. I threw such a fit that she ended up making it for me at 10:00, and I would have eaten the whole box if she would have let me. Is that right mom?

Therefore, it comes as no surprise that Atticus got into the pantry yesterday and walked around during the afternoon doing this:






Yes, we did have Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. And yes, there were cut up hot dogs in it.

3 comments:

Big Bopper said...

The story is as you say it is.

David Peter said...

Have you ever tried BBQ sauce in the mac and cheese? Dave Jenkins used to make this really good homemade mac and cheese with BBQ sauce, it was awesome.

red said...

Your boy is the cutest little man.
Also, sometimes these word verification's seem like magic harry potter password spells...entivero!