12/22/2010

Gingerbread Houses and Cute Kids Being Cute

We've done some stuff lately. Here's some pictures of it. I'm really tired. Can you tell?



We built graham cracker "gingerbread" houses with Peter and Leigh-Ann. It was really fun and everyone but Leigh-Ann ate a bunch of candy. Apparently she has this thing called "self-control". I wonder how that works?


Leigh-Ann's house


Peter's church tower. I don't know if that's what it actually is, but that's what it looks like to me.


My house with the Trident roofing shingles.


Then we had a weekend up in West Yellowstone where Trevor and I went snowmobiling and forgot to take pictures. But we brought home Nana with us for a few days, and the kids were pretty happy about it.


Lizzie


Jane


Atticus. These pictures are horrible because our camera is about dead. But I know what Santa is bringing me for Christmas, and our photographic blog offerings are about to get MUCH better...


It's a little hard to get out of the bumbo once you reach a certain size.


Jane (in the purple legwarmers) and Elizabeth ( in legwarmers with hearts) love standing now! We just have to hold onto their hands and they'll be happy as a clam.

1 comment:

Evenspor said...

I don't thnk your kids could get any cuter.