4/13/2009

Easter!


We had a quiet Easter weekend, since all our local family managed to make their way to their respective homes for the holiday; but we did dye Easter eggs! It was a blast, but as always I managed to make a total mess of myself. I celebrated Easter with some festive green fingers.

And of course, the Easter Bunny made a stop at our house :) And believe me, the Easter bunny never goes halfway here. Trevor will probably be snacking on Easter candy at the hospital in May. Also, yes, those are camouflage eggs in Trevor's basket.

Church on Sunday was wonderful! Our ward choir sang a few BEAUTIFUL numbers that I know they've been working on hard. Music is such a great way to teach principles, as long as we're listening. I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter, with some candy and deviled eggs, and most importantly some time to think about Christ and the reason for His life.

2 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

at least you got to hear the choir sing. our choir was banned for fast sunday :( looks like you had fun though!!!

P&M Inc. said...

Camo eggs. . . what a great way to keep the kids from finding them!