4/25/2009

I am a TWO FOR ONE deal!

Here you go, kids. The last pictures of my pregnant self were from January, I think. These pictures show 1. How much bigger and cuter the baby is getting and 2. How much bigger and incapable of looking decent I am.


I'm pretty sure the next pictures I post will be of Atticus OUTSIDE THE WOMB! Also, here is a fun tidbit: This is my 99th blog post. I think I will wait until the baby is born for the 100th post.

Also, just to reiterate: Don't call us, we'll call you. If you call us and say anything along the lines of "WHERE IS THE BABY?" or "ARE YOU STILL PREGNANT?" I will probably hang up on you. Nothing personal, I am just hormonal. Feel free to call and chat about other things. And after all, it's not like we're going to have the baby and then forget to tell anyone. Everyone will get a call and/or text when Baby decides to make an appearence, sometime in the next month.

One more thing: Mom, do you think if I read "Baby, Come Out!" everyday, he'll come any sooner??

We love you guys!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Michelle - It's Becky Payne (Terry). Let me know your address and email me at bexsta95 at yahoo dot com. I want to send something for your sweet lil baby! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Oh - those last few weeks of people's comments are so much fun! Hang in there, it's so worth it.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

unfortunately, babies are stinkers, even from the womb. they appear when they feel like it, and when least expected. i won't give you my stories, i'll let you find out all on your own. be waitin to see your next post!!!

P&M Inc. said...

you are so cute. My mom took castol oil (I wouldn't recommend it) when she thought her babies should come. I'm sure he would enjoy the book though.
Love, mom

Lorna said...

Shell I love your comment because nearly every pregnant woman feels this way!!!!! And people just can't bring themselves to leave well enough alone. Thanks for having us over! It was great to see you guys!
Love you

erin said...

I just swore yesterday that I am not going to church again until I have the baby. I barely made it to class yesterday for all the people asking how much longer I had. Maybe I will go and just wear a sign...Good luck with your last little bit.

Big Bopper said...

Shell-bell. It's not reading the book that will make the baby come out - it's doing what they do in the book that will make the baby come out.

PeggyB said...

Michelle:
You are DARLING! I love your baby belly! I remember thinking during that last month, Heavenly Father made us be pregnant 9 months because the entire 8th month was spent wishing the baby was out and I was no longer worried about the pain of the delivery! Enjoy these last few weeks of feeling your little "constant companion". They grow way too fast! You're in my thoughts, sweetie! Can't wait to see what you've created (with a little help!)

Aaron and Sarah Enget said...

you are so beautiful! i'm so excited for you. you are going to be such a great mom!

Karine Jones said...

Hi Michelle! I found your blog through Natalie's blog. You are so cute and funny! I love all of your posts too. You can see my blog if you like. All you have to do is email me and I will invite you since it is currently set as private!!! My email is keenkarine@yahoo.com
(P.S. I am going to have a boy in September and I'm naming him Trevor! I totally forgot or didn't know it was your husbands name! Funny huh?)